DETAILED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Enhanced Safety Protocols
When Booking your Reservation:
- We are still currently under a mandate to have no more than 50 people on site at a time, so we have moved to a reservation system. You will be asked to provide your name and contact information at that time.
- We have limited reservation times available and it is highly recommended that you call in advance to avoid lingering, or long wait times in your vehicle.
- When making a reservation, please keep in mind that there is a maximum of 6 people per table and the tables are assigned at time of booking.
On the Day of your Reservation:
- If you or anyone in your party is not feeling well, please contact us and we will re-book your visit. Symptoms of sickness include but are not limited to:
- Fever; chills
- sore throat; new or worsening cough; shortness of breath
- new muscle aches or headaches
We ask guests and staff to stay home if you are showing any signs of the above and refer to Health Link BC or call 811 for further guidance.
2.Similarly, if you or anyone in your party have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please contact us and we will re-book your visit. We ask that you complete your 14 days of quarantine at home as requested by our Provincial and Federal governments.
When you arrive for your Reservation:
- We ask that you arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. We urge guests not to arrive too early to avoid long wait times. Waiting inside is not permitted.
- We have limited times available so we will be unable to hold your reservation more than 15 minutes. If you are running a bit behind, please call us or we will release your table.
- Reservation times are for 1 ½ hours from your scheduled time.
- Our Concierge/Host will greet you upon arrival. He/she will confirm your reservation and contact information, briefly review our revised visiting policies and procedures, and answer any of your questions. Please respect the social distancing markings of 2 m at the Concierge Stand.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer station before entering the Tasting Room. There are additional hand sanitizer stations set up for guests’ use.
- Our Concierge/Host will then guide you to your reserved Picnic Table or Tasting Area.
- To achieve the social distancing guidelines of 2 meters, you will notice throughout our property we have directional arrows and “stand here” spots on the floor to guide the flow of traffic. The front door will be use for entering; the doors facing the lake for exiting.
- Following WorkSafeBC guidelines, we have implemented engineering controls where possible. For example, we have placed a plexiglass shield around our POS area.
- Our picnic tables are all spaced accordingly to maintain the 2-meter social distancing recommendations. There is no indoor seating at this time.
- You will see our staff wearing plastic face shields and gloves for clearing dishes. We have had made this choice to help protect everyone. The staff have been fully trained in the correct wearing and handling of these protective tools.
- We have placed extra garbage cans outside in our picnic area. Please dispose of any food items or garbage here before you leave.
- You are welcome to use our Guest washroom. Please respect the directional arrows and be aware of social distancing and remain 2 meters from other guests and staff.
- Please wash your hands often and/or use the hand sanitizer readily available.
Cleaning and Sanitization:
- Our washrooms are cleaned every hour and we have installed a log and hand washing recommendations. If you see any issues, please let one of our staff know.
- All picnic and tasting stations will be sanitized after every guest visit.
- Our regular opening and closing cleaning routines have been enhanced in all areas of our establishment, as well as frequent sanitization of all high touch points.
- We request that only 1 person at a time enters into the Tasting Room to complete payment transactions.
- Please refrain from touching merchandise. Our staff will be more than happy to assist.
- You will find ORDER FORMS available as well. Simply fill out the order form and your wine will be waiting for you at the Concierge when you are ready to leave.
Drive by Pick Ups:
- Please park and call the Concierge to place and pay for your order (240-497-7945). Then proceed to the Concierge station to pick up your wine.
- You can also order and pay for your wine online (at www.nobleridge.com) and pick it up at our Concierge station.