Current Employment Opportunities
Our team consists of passionate, fun-loving individuals that share a genuine love for the wine industry and a commitment to premium quality products, experiences and sustainable practices with our guests and in our vineyards. We are a tight-knit group that embrace life in the Okanagan fully. We work hard and play hard and value the importance of balance in our lives.
Are you looking for a fun, exciting and challenging job this summer season?
Currently hiring Seasonal Tasting Room Associates
- Promote our portfolio of award winning wines through product presentation, wine knowledge and closing skills
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for wine and the Okanagan wine region
- Promote our exclusive Noble Round Table program
- Promote ticket sales and assist iwth our signature events
- handle all transactions as set out by our procedure manual
- Stock shelves and maintain cleanliness of all public areas
- Assist with the preparation and shipment of our out going wine
- Occasionally represent the winery at off-site events and tastings
- Attend and participate in winery meetings
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and carry upstairs
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Comfortable with large groups
- Open and flexible schedule druing peak tasting room season
- Serve It Right
- Preference will be given to WSET 2 / ISG Certified Candidates
Please send your resume, cover letter and 3 references to email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.