Festive Shrimp Cups
- 1 English Cucumber cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Small Package Goat Cheese (or Cream Cheese)
- 2 tsps Epicure Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
- 2 tsps Epicure Fajita Seasoning
- Raw Shrimp (medium to large size)
Lay cucumber on a paper towel and sprinkle with a little sea salt to draw out some moisture.
Take the goat cheese and mix in the Lemon Dilly Dip mix and set aside
In a small fry pan, add 2 tsp oil over medium-high heat and add the clean shelled raw shrimp.
Add the Epicure Fajita seasoning, stir and cook until just done - 2-3 minutes or until no longer opaque. Remove from heat and place in a dish to prevent overcooking.
To assemble, place a cucumber slice on a dish, add a small spoon of flavoured cheese and top with 1 cooked shrimp.
Courtesy of JMflavors.com