By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
ENHANCED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
When Booking your Reservation:
- We have moved to a new reservation system. You will be asked to provide your contact information at the time of booking, as well as answer a few questions about you and your group.
- Reservations can be made for a PREMIUM Tasting at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm daily, commencing Fri., April 2.
- Reservations can be made for a NOBLE Tasting on the hour, starting at 11 am daily; the last Noble Tasting Reservation is at 4 pm, also commencing Fri., April 2.
- We have limited reservation times available and it is highly recommended that you book in advance. Walk-in Tastings are possible only if there is sufficient time and space available.
- When making a reservation, please keep in mind that there is a maximum of 6 people per table and the tables are assigned at time of booking.
On the Day of your Reservation:
- If you or anyone in your party is not feeling well, please contact us and we will re-book your visit.
- Similarly, if you or anyone in your party have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please contact us and we will re-book your visit.
- All guests will be expected to wear face masks while moving about inside the Tasting Room.
We ask guests and staff to stay home if you are showing any signs of illness and refer to Health Link BC or call 811 for further guidance.
When you arrive for your Reservation:
- We ask that you arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. We urge guests not to arrive too early to avoid long wait times. Waiting inside is not permitted.
- We have limited times available so we will be unable to hold your reservation more than 15 minutes. If you are running a bit behind, please call us or we will release your table.
- Reservation times for the Premium Tasting are for 1 ½ hours from your scheduled time; Noble Tastings are 30 – 45 min.
- Our Concierge/Host will greet you upon arrival. He/she will confirm your reservation and contact information, briefly review our revised visiting policies and procedures, and answer any of your questions.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer station before entering the Tasting Room. There are additional hand sanitizer stations set up for guests’ use.
- Our Concierge/Host will then guide you to your reserved Tasting Area.
- To achieve the social distancing guidelines of 2 meters, you will notice throughout our property we have directional arrows and “stand here” spots on the floor to guide the flow of traffic. The front door is used for entering; the doors facing the lake for exiting.
- Following WorkSafeBC guidelines, we have implemented engineering controls where possible. For example, we have placed plexiglass shields around our POS areas.
- Our picnic tables are all spaced accordingly to maintain the 2-meter social distancing recommendations. Picnic tables are available on a first come, first serve basis, no reservations required.
- You will see our staff wearing plastic face shields and/or masks for clearing dishes. We have made this choice to help protect everyone. The staff have been fully trained in the correct wearing and handling of these protective tools.
- We have placed extra garbage cans outside in our picnic area. Please dispose of any food items or garbage here before you leave.
- You are welcome to use our Guest washroom. Please respect the directional arrows and be aware of social distancing and remain 2 meters from other guests and staff.
- Please wash your hands often and/or use the hand sanitizer readily available.
Cleaning and Sanitization:
- Our washrooms are cleaned regularly throughout the day. We have posted hand washing recommendations and provided hand sanitizer in addition to hand soap. If you see any issues, please let one of our staff know.
- All picnic and tasting stations will be sanitized after every guest visit.
- Our regular opening and closing cleaning routines have been enhanced in all areas of our establishment, as well as frequent sanitization of all high touch points.
- We request that only 1 person at a time enters into the Tasting Room to complete payment transactions.
- Please refrain from touching merchandise. Our staff will be more than happy to assist.
Drive by Pick Ups:
- Please park and call the Concierge to place and pay for your order (240-497-7945). Then proceed to the Concierge station to pick up your wine.
- You can also order and pay for your wine online (at www.nobleridge.com) and pick it up at our Concierge station.