Summer Fruit Salsa
Serving Size: 4
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 peeled and chopped Kiwi
- 1 can finely chopped Pineapple chunks with juice
- 2 Mangoes – peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Blueberries – cut in half if desired
- 2 tsps Epicure Poco Salsa mix
- 1/2 Lemon or Lime juiced
- 1 tbsp Berry Sugar
- 1 tsp Epicure Apple Pie
- Pita – Cut into wedges
Salsa In a 4 cup bowl add the fruit, Salsa Mix and Citrus juice
Mix well and let sit 10 minutes to hydrate the salsa flavour.
Apple Pie Pita Crisps Cut pita into wedges. Place on a baking sheet, mist with oil
Sprinkle wedges with Apple Pie sugar mix. Place in a preheated 400 degree over for about 5 minutes or until the desired crisp is reached.
Serve in individual serving size containers – optional garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Courtesy of jmflavors.com