- 1 small Baguette cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 tsps Epicure Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tbsps Epicure Tuscan Chicken Burger Seasoning
- 2 tbsps liquid Honey
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tbsps Olive Oil - divided
- 1 tbsp Epicure Bruschetta seasoning
- 1 Package Grape/Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella/Bocconcini cut into small pieces
- Fresh Basil for garnish
Cut the small baguette into 1/2 inch slices and place on a baking sheet. Mix butter and Rosemary garlic seasoning. Spread on top of the bread. Put in a 350-degree oven for 10-12 minutes until slightly browned.
Tuscan Balsamic Drizzle
Make the glaze by adding the Tuscan Burger seasoning, liquid honey, Balsamic vinegar, and olive oil into a bowl. stir together and let the flavour blossom.
In the meantime - in a small bowl, add 2 TBL spoons of olive oil and Bruschetta seasoning - let sit to hydrate seasoning.
Finely chop 1 package grape/cherry tomatoes. Place in a small mixing bowl. Cut fresh mozzarella/Bocconcini into small pieces. Add to the mixing bowl. Add Bruschetta mixture and stir to blend.
To assemble. place a large spoon of Bruschetta on top of Focaccia Crostini. Cut a small piece of fresh basil over and top with a drizzle of the Tuscan Balsamic glaze.
Courtesy of jmflavors.com